Sales Essentials® is an online training program that provides participants with essential tools for sales success. Think of it as mastering the “mental side of sales.” Our proprietary eLearning program is an excellent how-to course for the novice salesperson, as well as a powerful refresher course and training guide for those who want to improve their own sales performance or inspire their direct reports.
Unlock and enhance your sales potential as you learn the mental skills, strategies and practical tools you need to achieve peak performance. Sales Essentials® will help you understand where you are now as a salesperson and where you want to be. Along the way you’ll benefit from real world advice on how to build a sales plan that will allow you to reach and exceed your sales goals. The agenda for this program includes:
- The psychology of sales
- Profile/traits of a top sales professional
- The sales process, simplified
- Tips, activities and suggestions for sales and general business development success
If you’re a sales leader or are aspiring to become one, consider executive/senior leader coaching sessions too. Our executive coaches will guide you in cultivating the management and leadership skills you need to advance up the ladder.
Contact us for more information!
Here’s What’s Included in this Business Management Training Program:
- Documenting Properly
- Evaluating Performance
- Inspiring Employees, Praising Performance, Improving Morale
- Resolving Coworker Conflicts
- Acting on a Fitness-for-Duty Policy
- Team Building in the Workplace
- Communicating Effectively with Upper Management
- Observing Performance
- Giving Feedback and Constructive Criticism
- Delegating and Following Up
- Dispensing Discipline
- Helping to Prevent Violence
- Investigating Minor Incidents and Employee Complaints
What can this business management leadership development training program do?
- Provide new supervisors with business management – organizational development skills
- Train supervisors in the field who can’t get to training
- Promote team building in the workplace
- Provide a resource for quick learning and fast reference
- Perform due diligence and reduce liability
- Train supervisors struggling with key issues
- Obtain a printed record that a supervisor was trained
- Save time, paperwork, and energy
Once a manager completes the program and the quiz at the end of each module, a certificate of completion is emailed for their continuing education records. The program provides 2-hours of professional development and costs only $129.00.
Contact your leadership skills coach by phone at 1-877-306-5292, by email email@example.com for pricing, availability, or to request a free preview.