The Workplace Coach is the creator of GSI Coaching® – an evidenced-based, strengths-focused business coaching process that accelerates client success using proven psychological and learning theories. Our executive coaches in Atlanta and beyond partner with individuals, teams and organizations to identify goals and possibilities, outline action steps, implement accountability structures and remove barriers to achievement. Grounded in Industrial and Organizational Development principles and Coaching Psychology, our GSI Coaching will help you establish and maintain focus.
Top Benefits of GSI Coaching®
- Sharpen leadership skills of high-potential individuals
- Ensure the success of newly promoted managers
- Develop management and leadership abilities in technical employees
- Overcome management behavior problems
- Cultivate positive employee relations
Our four-step executive management and leadership development coaching process includes the following:
- READY - Review the situation that warrants change. Begin to build the relationship. Formulate goals, outcomes and establish commitment
- SET - Learn what’s involved in the coaching process. Establish your baseline using methods that include assessment tools and inventories.
- SUCCEED! - During regular coaching sessions, the coach listens and observes carefully, gives feedback and collaborates with the coaching client to develop approaches that inspire and motivate for change
- RECALIBRATE - In this cooling-down phase, the coach and leader review, re-cap and evaluate next steps.
Is GSI Coaching for you?
Our coaches and consultants work in partnership with leaders at all levels, including entrepreneurs, executives, sales managers and other professionals. We begin our work by gathering qualitative and quantitative information in order to understand our clients’ business issues and the culture and context in which they operate.
We partner with individuals and teams to help them increase effectiveness, performance, and personal fulfillment. Many of our clients also choose to increase their self-knowledge using assessments such as the DISC Behavior Profile, TGI Teamability® and 360 Feedback. We work together to identify the most effective path for you or your organization.
Are you ready for change? Contact the executive coaches of The Workplace Coach today. We will schedule a conversation to explore together how our executive training and development coaching services or our business management and organizational development consulting services can help you or your organization.
Contact Mickey by email at email@example.com; via our website response form, or by phone at 770-451-0505 or tollfree at 877-306-5292 (U.S. and Canada).